See more Grass trimmers
Flymo Contour XT 300W Corded Grass trimmer
This Flymo Contour 9669523-01 Electric Corded Grass trimmer is suitable for trimming various sized gardens.
- Comes with Nylon trimmer line, spool and trimmer cap head
Features and benefits
- Simply press the edging button and rotate the trimmer head
- Fitted with a plant guard which not only preserves the line but also protects plants and shrubs from damage when trimming close to them
- Use the hook to tidy away the cable when in storage and to prevent the line from getting tangled
- Scrubbing mode allows awkward areas to be tackled easily, like under benches, bushes or trampolines
- Adjustable working length for user comfort
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Edging facility||Edging facility|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Handle type||Adjustable folding|
|Model name/number||Contour XT|
|Power voltage supply||Mains fed|
Gill24 - Yesterday
Bought this because of the reviews but really disappointed with it. Does not cut as well as my old one which was years old so hoped they would have improved greatly. I would expect a Flymo product to be one of the best but sadly NO.
Not fit for purpose!
Julie5512 - 24 days ago
I bought this trimmer as previous reviews were good. It works for about a minute and then I have to re-thread the wires.
Its now lying abandoned in my shed. Very disappointed.
Terri67 - 1 month ago
Bought this fourteen (yes 14) years ago. Fantastic for strimming the edges of the lawn by the walls and trimming the edges by the path. It's probably an older model, however, will be purchasing a new one for the new home
You Can't Beat A Flymo
AlaaMac - 2 months ago
In my opinion you can't beat Flymo for all your gardening tools & equipment.
The Flymo strimmer that I bought, Flymo Contour XT 300W Corded Grass Trimmer, is excellent value for money.
It does exactly as advertised.
Decent but not excellent
GrassBoss - 4 months ago
Bought last month. Easy to assemble and does the work of light strimming and at a good price. Disappointed by the strimmer line requiring a rewind as it was tangled. So if your line doesn't feed out, rewinding it onto the spool should help!