See more Electric Lawnmowers
Flymo Easi Glide 300V Corded Hover Lawnmower
This Flymo Easi Glide 300V Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 350 m²).
- Cutting width (mm) - 300 mm, 4 cutting heights from 10-30 mm
- Collection capacity (L) - 20L
- 1350 W Mains powered
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Comes with easy-fold handle
- Folds away for neat and tidy storage
- Floats on a cushion of air and cuts easily in any direction
- Grassbox collects and compacts cuttings for less emptying
- Vision window to see when collection box needs emptying
|Cutting width (mm)||300mm|
|Cutting capacity||4 cutting heights from 10-30 mm|
|Collection capacity (L)||20L|
|Power output||1350 W|
|Cable length (mm)||12000mm|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Barely does the job
mikey1304 - 1 month ago
I have bought this Flymo model, in its various incarnations, for the last 30 years. This is the worst and the last.
Flymo have given this model various tweaks over the years and renamed it each time. It has gone from a separate cord which wound onto a bobbin when not in use (much better), from a rigid lid, to a slightly more flexible one (maybe a bit better) and from a plain cover to one with a window (completely hopeless unless they supply a screen wiper and an interior light). However, its continued strength, until this version, was its cutting ability. It always did a good job.
This one is useless. It doesn't cut well (adjusted for height and sharpened) and it leaves marks in the grass where it has been, as well as uncut tufts.
Very disappointing, my advice would be to look at another manufacturer. I have only had this for one season, but it will be in the skip in spring.
FOR VERY LIGHT USE ONLY
Gary57 - 1 month ago
This is the second year of owning this machine. Used once a week in summer.
Had to change the drive belt 4 times now! Changing the belt is a pain and requires some dismantling of the machine. This mower may be ok if your grass is already short and dry and just needs a tidy up, otherwise can't take the load.
Great cut pity it scatters grass everywhere
Edward scissor hands - 2 months ago
Easy to use and cuts really well only problem I have is that 30% of the cuttings end up in the grass collection bin and the other 70% gets blown all over the place and the garden and myself look like we have had a grass fight after use
Waste of money
cropdust - 3 months ago
This is my first hover mower and it will be my last. Initial cut was to high so I lowered it and the mower now drags on the ground. Takes at least two passes to cut properly and a lot of the clippings shoot out of the side instead of going into the box.
Absolute waste of money and will be purchasing a wheeled mower for next year.
Caye - 4 months ago
Bought just over a month ago to replace an old one. Wish we hadn’t. It spews the cut grass out everywhere.
Customers who bought this also browsed
B&Q GP205 Plastic Lawnmower blade, Pack of 20
Compatibility - older Flymo & Black & Decker hover mowers using 'figure 8' type mounting Guarantee - 1 year
Handy THHM Hand-propelled Lawnmower
Mow grass areas up to 2/5 of a tennis court in size with this Handy hand pushed lawnmower. Suitable for - Small gardens 15-45mm cutting height adjustment Includes a 15L collection capacity 1 year Manufacturer's guarantee Guarantee
Mac Allister MLM3635-Li-2 BARE Cordless Li-ion Rotary Lawnmower
This Mac Allister MLM3635-Li-2 BARE Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 400 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 350 mm Collection capacity (L) - 40L 36 V Li-ion Battery powered - Battery and charger sold separately 2 years Guarantee ...
McCulloch 9604103-78 Petrol Ride on tractor lawnmower
This McCulloch 9604103-78 self-propelled petrol ride on tractor lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 6000 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 1070mm, 6 cutting heights from38-102 mm Briggs & Stratton 4185Powerbuilt 4-stroke Petrol engine Guarantee - 1 year