See more Sheds
Forest Garden 12x8 Apex Pressure treated Tongue & groove Wooden Shed with floor
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This apex shed has a sturdy Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality Tongue and Groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and Groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Two opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Number of doors||2|