See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Apex Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
If you are looking for a compact and secure shed to store away gardening equipment, the Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Apex Shed with no windows from Forest is an excellent option.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
I want to give a zero rating
Catosil - 1 month ago
As stated in other reviews, leaks water through the actual boards making the walls. Holes everywhere from knots etc, i can close the door and see quite well with no other lighting during daylight hours.
Really poor quality
Bilgy - 2 months ago
Really poor quality, not totally square components and brittle wood.
OK for the price
Nisha89 - 2 months ago
Brought this shed a few months ago had no issues putting together, painted for protection and found out it leaks all inside the panels its soaking in the shed. We was going to use silicone but after the reviews saying they used 10 tubes I highly doubt its going to do any good. Nice little shed but not worth buying unless you want a leaking shed.
Not worth the price
blueeyes92 - 2 months ago
When delivered the felt was thrown on the floor which has ripped had to go back into store to change it, not enough pins in it wood is cheap and easily breakable! Would not recommend to any one which is of read the reviews first!
Richardg74 - 3 months ago
I bought one 4 month ago what a pile of fire wood thats all its fit for holes all over it wood split on front and sides waste of money don't buy one