See more Floating shelves
Form Cusko Black Floating shelf (L)1180mm (D)235mm
- Compatible with CUSKO floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Invisible floating bracket (U shape) & 2x screws
Features and benefits
- Create a practical shelving display that fits your space and style with the Cusko range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Comes with invisible fixings for a sleek look
- Features pre-drilled fixing holes and includes a drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Very poor quality
Deano84 - 4 months ago
These are ok as long as you are not planning on putting anything heavier than a book on them. The bar that holds the shelf, doesn't even go half way into the shelf, meaning that all the weight is on the front of the shelf. As soon as you put something on it it drops forward. Plus no fixings. Cheap enough but Very poor quality. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Does what it says on the tin!
Sillyirishman - 1 year ago
As said above, its a shelf! But it’s a nice design.
Some pointers before you buy,
- the floating bracket thing doesn’t always work, is tricky to set level, and if you buy the heavy rawl plug set, the screws are too big for the holes in the metal bracket. Better to go with traditional wall brackets, particularly this width shelf.
- if buying more than one, read the small print as it comes is gloss and matt, and it’s tricky to tell the difference through the plastic.