See more Floating shelves
Form Cusko Gloss white Floating shelf (L)800mm (D)235mm
- Compatible with CUSKO floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Invisible floating bracket (U shape) & 2x screws
Features and benefits
- Create a practical shelving display that fits your space and style with the Cusko range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Comes with invisible fixings for a sleek look
- Features pre-drilled fixing holes and includes a drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Great looking, practical shelf
OhDennyBoy - 31 days ago
Recently purchased one of these floating shelves. Having put up similar shelves in the past, I knew that getting the brackets perfectly level and firmly screwed to the wall was key to the shelves being secure and capable of holding several medium weight items. The shelf was reasonably easy to fix to the wall and looks great. After reading other reviews about these shelves do make sure that the arrow on the wall plate points upwards!!
mikeddddd - 3 months ago
do not buy absloute rubbish, will not hang level , will have to buy wall bracket to keep thing level do not buy
Loose and wobbly
Joolste - 3 months ago
Bought 2 of these and the screws and holes for fixing the shelf to the brackets do not align, making the whole thing to loose to be of any use. Waste of money
Dmay88 - 8 months ago
I bought this shelf as it had a higher weight limit than most other floating shelves I could find. This shelf didn’t disappoint, it’s on my kitchen wall with bottles of gin on top and glasses hanging from the bottom. No extra fixings were needed to secure it either.
this product was purchased and appears to be as ds
KenP1946 - 1 year ago
fitted this product and found that as designed it is a little loose due to the fixing screws not locating firmly in the hole in the hollow post. I glued 12mm dowels into the post and the replaced the shelf: it now sits more steadily against the wall.