See more Storage cube
Form Konnect White 4 Cube Shelving unit (H)1372mm (W)352mm (D)317mm
Use alone or add additional cubes to create a storage unit that suits your space & style
- Comes with Allen key & assembly fittings
- Compatibility - Konnect cube storage system & accessories
Features and benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options. Create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – the Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style.
- Konnect to your space – the Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1 cube, 2x1 cube, 3x1 cube and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs space, a large dining room or a small nursery.
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes – our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly.
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit too mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish.
- All of our Konnect cube units are pre-drilled ready to work with the range of matching accessories. If you are using the units for open display storage cover caps are supplied too.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of compartments||4|
KatelynnR - 20 days ago
this product is a nightmare to put together. The allen key and screw don't fit together properly making it extremely difficult to screw all 20 screws into the wood. Additionally, I tried to put the nails in and the wood started chipping.
Brilliant for the price
BookNerd - 24 days ago
I've had mine for well over a year now, I've got the four tall one with the fabric drawers, it holds a great amount of weight as I've got each drawer full of books, cant fault it
Meets the need
HomeDIYBeginner - 1 month ago
I recommend that anyone considering this product reads the reviews and decides if it meets your needs. I did and I am really pleased with the outcome.
At the time, this product was half the price of another brand’s equivalent - and it shows. It is lighter (flimsier) and, as others have said, has lots of holes for the additional elements if you wish to use them. However, I bought a 4x1 and a 3x1 for bookshelves in my kids' room and a 2x1 for a bedside cabinet. They all do the job really well.
All were easy to assemble. I did them on my own in an afternoon. The instructions are clear enough with a bit of common sense. I will leave you to decide the environmental cost having 72 little plastic caps to cover any holes you don't use. I also decided to invert the safety L bracket so its less obvious.
For where I needed them, this product is great. Personally, for my front room I have gone for something a bit sturdier.
Really liked it
Appreciated - 3 months ago
Bought these storage units for under stairs - really loved the little smiley faced accessories that fit into the units - great value
Perfect for the price!
Jellybean654 - 5 months ago
Firstly, anyone complaining about the quality of this item - what do you expect for the price! If you zoom in you can see the plastic covers so can't complain about having to put these on!
I purchased it for my son's bedroom as it was the perfect measurement to fit between the wall and his wardrobe. It's not something you would put on prime display in your lounge, but as a functional storage piece it's great. It's sturdy enough, particular if you bolt it to the wall was we have. Took me about an hour to put together, all good!