See more Storage cabinets
Form Major 2 shelf Light grey & white Polypropylene Short Storage cabinet
This low cabinet is suitable for storing your tools and equipment.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
- 2 adjustable shelves allow you to optimise the storage capacity of the cabinet
- 2 adjustable levelling feet allow you to adjust the cabinet for uneven floors
- Can be stored outside under shelter thanks to UV and water resistant treatments
- 30kg per shelf/120kg total loading capacity
- Can be secured with a lock, not supplied, for additional security
- The top and bottom of the Major cupboard can be used for product storage due to the reinforced top and bottom
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Colour||Light grey & white|
The best of the polypropylene cabinets!
DJC - 4 months ago
I tried all of the other brands, including Kis and Ketter, and this is comfortably the best of these plastic cabinets. It goes together the most simply, although it's by no means a 10 minute job (more like 30), the shelves are definitely more sturdy and capable of the claimed weight of 30kg and the fit and finish is such that it looks good in my workshop.
Word of note; don't force anything into place, more than likely you have the wrong, but similar looking part, and you're trying to put a circle into a square hole. Also, they come with extra screws, in part D12 you can also screw the hinges in with these spare screws; that makes the doors most stable and allows you to align them so that they fit together perfectly and level.
Brackley - 1 year ago
Ideal for lightweight storage ..easy to follow instructions and took no time to assemble ..