See more Tapes
Frogtape Yellow Masking Tape (L)41.1m (W)36mm
- Easy tear
- For use on freshly painted surfaces, most wallpapers & newly plastered walls
- Not resistant to abrasion
Features and benefits
- Treated with PaintBlock® Technology to give a high performance every time - Keeps Paint Out. Keeps Lines Sharp™
- Reacts with emulsion paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape
- Will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days, for best results remove immediately after painting
- With convenient protective canister
|Adhesive type||Removable adhesive|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Electrically insulated||Not insulated|
|Recommended use period||60days|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
Fab product, just what I needed!
BIC51 - 1 month ago
Needed a tape that I could put on the fresh paint as I’m doing two colours on my wall. Applied onto fresh paint (had been dry for 4 days) did one coat and left tape one. Couple of hours later did the second coat and pulled tape off whilst the paint was wet (recommends you do this). Perfect crisp line, no paint bleeding and didn’t pull off my fresh paint! Winner in my books.
Sam85 - 3 months ago
I am not sure what all the bad reviews are about as I got a fab result when using frog tape. I admit, after reading the reviews, I went for the yellow tape (even though my walls had been painted over a year). The tape worked a treat and left me with clean crisp lines as expected. You really need to remove the tape as soon as you can once the wall is painted...don’t wait for it to dry as this can cause the paint to adhere to the tape and hence could call paint peel. I would use again!
nyc1 - 4 months ago
I wish I'd looked at the reviews before buying it! Its peeled paint off of our freshly plastered/painted walls which we had to paid to have done professionally, we waited 2 weeks after it was painted before taping and painting the skirting, complete waste of money!
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Having tried ordinary masking tape unsuccessfully, everyone told me to try this. So disappointed, not to mention annoyed - it completely took the paint off the wall - worse than any other tape I've used!
Do not buy it!!!
Envoken - 5 months ago
It will take the whole wallpaper off the wall. Delicate surface my axx.