See more Alarm sensors
Glass Break Detector Siren Security Alarm Battery Powered for Window
Sold & shipped by Boxed2me
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This ultra-thin glass break detector is designed to activate a burglar alarm when the window or door glass is broken.
The simple switches on the sides of the device allow it to be switched off or to change its detection sensitivity.
Its thin profile is ideal for mounting on a window or door.
The alarm requires 2 x CR2032 batteries (included) which have an average life of one year. The alarm will indicate when the batteries are almost empty and you can press the "battery test" button at any time to check your batteries' status.
The alarm unit is fitted with double-sided tape (included): simply stick the alarm on the glass of the door or the window and you are done.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fittings & fixings included
- Hub required - Not required
Features and benefits
- Ultra thin design
- Toggle switch to select detection sensitivity
- Toggle switch to select on/off mode
- No tools required for installation
- Batteries included - 1 year battery life for normal use
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Warning sticker visible outside