See more Worktops
GoodHome 27mm Kava Natural Solid beech Square edge Kitchen Worktop, (L)3000mm
- For day to day cleaning use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic. You can use the WOCA maintenance products to care for your wooden worktops to ensure they look great after years of use.
- Heavy duty
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome matt wood effect worktop from the Kava range is designed to be functional and easy to maintain. There are a wide range of options to suit your style and home, they also compliment the GoodHome doors and accessories that are available, making it easier than ever to create your own individual space.
- Features a depth of 6.2cm so when you are scribing the worktop, you end up with the best, efficient fitting
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome worktops come with a 25-year guarantee
- To care for your solid wood worktop, apply three layers of protective oil prior to first use in accordance to the product instructions. Repeat regularly to keep it looking great.
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Standard||EN 204, Class D4|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||90°C|
|Base material||Hard wood|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Upper construction material||Solid wood|
Jason 14 - 22 days ago
Stay away for all cost. Fitted into the kitchen sealed with GeoCell around sink treated with plenty of oil .After 6 months starts to splits everywhere and becomes bulged.
Lil65 - 1 month ago
Bought this worktop which was all wrapped up when we collected it. Wasn't until we were about to install it that we realised this product must have been lying around the warehouse for some time as it was in really bad condition. Lots of damaged edges and lots of deep scores across the surface. Luckily we were able to work around all the damaged areas for what we required it for however I should have returned it out of principal but we couldn't wait for a replacement. I would advise people to check these goods thoroughly before leaving the store.
Anniespending - 1 month ago
Warped within a week, customer services said as I had cut it to fit nothing they can do. So you have to buy and leave it whole to see if it warps. Faulty goods sold . Not fit for purpose.
Expensive at the price
Robbie159 - 2 months ago
Penny wise and pound foolish.
Used as a countertop, sanded and oiled because the piece was unfinished and very rough to touch. Many imperfections some of which I managed to remove in sanding but most not. The edges where blocks meet were very uneven, just where you don't need it because a) they're visible and b) can catch, causing splintering.
One day after fitting!!!!
Toddy11111 - 3 months ago
1 day after getting a joiner to fit this for us, it cracked after trying to clamp together and glue it happened again!! Poor quality!! I have emailed customer service and no response.