See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Ajuga Charcoal Art deco Rose gold effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Wipe clean with a damp cloth & mild detergent
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration.
- Suitable for all living spaces with a dry environment
- Covers small wall imperfections, creating a smooth surface
- Fabric Weight: 205g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Pattern match||Offset match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
TRP94 - 1 month ago
Found this product pretty easy to put up bar 1 roll seemed more awkward than the other two (all same batches). It looks fab up and we matched it up with the Good home paint 'Santa fe'. Although not finished, our bedroom feels luxurious and calming. Just the vibe we wanted.
Debbera - 1 month ago
We bought this paper for a feature wall was easy to put on pattern matched up perfectly and looks amazing highly recommend
Beautiful wallpaper but it doesn’t match!
Smw6464 - 1 month ago
I only used 2 rolls of this wallpaper and it drove me mad! The pattern doesn’t match. I even tried hanging the pieces upside down. It’s such a shame as the quality and pattern is lovely.
Nikrah24 - 1 month ago
We used this wallpaper to create a feature wall in our lounge room and we love it! It was easy to hang and match up as long as you have it the right way round!
Really good and easy to use.
Baker20 - 1 month ago
Not sure why anyone is unable to get this to match. Could only be a bad batch. Applied easily and matched easily