See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Arceau Grey Fabric effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks & creating a smooth surface leaving no imperfections
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for care - Clean with a damp cloth & mild detergent
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Add texture to your walls with this GoodHome plain wallpaper that will beautifully complement your home decor. The satin effect reflects light and gives depth to any room. Perfect for all four walls and looks amazing on a feature wall.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface leaving no imperfections
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper and it is resistant to stain
- Fabric Weight: 240g/m2
|Pattern match||Free match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Boo60 - 1 month ago
I bought this thinking it was grey it's described as textured grey. It looks grey on the roll and in store but it's more blue. Not unpleasant but not the colour I wanted. Husband says it was easy to put up.
Such a lovely paper!
YoungEJ - 3 months ago
Went on so easy, got 4 drops per roll. Really pleased with the finish.
Easy to apply with a luxurious high class feel
Bex2021 - 5 months ago
Bought last week, used in my sons room and I love it! I want it in every room as it adds a touch of class.
went on ok
Anonymous - 5 months ago
went up ok but now very patchy in places? despite washing after pasting. 1 roll barely covers 1/3rd of the wall so very poor coverage.
Boo19 - 5 months ago
A good quality paper with an nice texture to it.Easy to work with and with no matching. Covers slight imperfections on the walls.