We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Bathroom Kilkenny Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for giving the walls and ceilings of your bathroom a refresh with a soft sheen finish. It's washable, stain and mould resistant so your paint will stay looking fresher for longer.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Provides a mould and moisture resistant finish making it perfect for long lasting colour in the bathroom
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Decoratinymyhome - 25 days ago
I’m not normally one to review paint but this is excellent. It takes two coats to achieve a beautiful finish. The Kilkenny colour is darker than I thought but it looks so lovely on the walls. I’m really happy with it. The price is fantastic and initially it put me off because I thought it meant it would be poor quality but this is fantastic quality paint and I would recommend it highly.
Best green and Best paint i have found
jodie87 - 4 months ago
After trying some of the big names and high end samples and finding most green paint looking cheap or just a horrible colour. This one was the last option to try before i chose a different colour and i had no hope for it as its a low cost paint so i assumed it would be rubbish. I was completely surprised how nice it is, lovely shade of green and fantastic coverage. i was that impressed i have bought 3 other colours for different rooms and they all have been fantastic. I will be sticking with this paint from now on!
A nice colour
Butterfly64 - 1 year ago
First time using this brand as usually use Dulux. Was pleasantly surprised by its coverage after first coat. The second coat seemed a tad tacky to apply but dried to a lovely soft sheen. Nice low odour too. Haven't wiped bathroom walls as yet so hopefully no peeling as suggested by other reviewer.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought this paint as I absolutely loved the colour, however as soon as it gets wet it just peels off the wall!!! I even bought a primer to see if that would stop this happening but it doesn’t... this shouldn’t happen with a bathroom paint. I’ve always used dulux and never had an issue but I loved this colour. I’m really disappointed
uponthevoid - 1 year ago
I've painted various rooms in my house and this paint was the best I've used. Almost one coat did it and I was painting over a bright blue wall. Really happy with the end result.