See more Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Melville Soft sheen Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 3 for 2 on selected coloured emulsion paint. Hurry, ends Monday 26th.
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for giving the walls and ceilings of your bathroom a refresh with a soft sheen finish. It's washable, stain and mould resistant so your paint will stay looking fresher for longer.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- Provides a mould and moisture resistant finish making it perfect for long lasting colour in the bathroom
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats