See more Kitchen units
GoodHome Caraway White Base unit, (W)500mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- 25 years guarantee
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with One shelf, four legs, metal shelf supports, assembly fittings and instructions.
- Assembly guides included
- Clean with a soft cotton cloth dampened with warm water. After cleaning, dry immediately using another soft, clean cloth
- Additional parts required - Doors, drawers fronts, drawers and hinges required
Features and benefits
Kitchen cabinets go through a lot of wear and tear in their lifetime, which is why we've designed our range of products with durability in mind. This Caraway 50cm, white base cabinet has tough 1.8cm thick panels and ABS protection on the front edges for impact resistance. It also comes with one shelf, four legs, metal shelf supports, assembly fittings and instructions. We have a wide range of hinges available separately, choose between push to open or soft-close options to create your perfect kitchen.
- Designed with quality in mind, all of our GoodHome cabinetry comes with a 25-year guarantee
- Our cabinets, hinges & drawers are designed to work easily together for the perfect kitchen storage combination. We've spent thousands of hours researching the different storage combinations for our cabinets, ranging from 2, 3, 4 drawer options, internal drawers, space towers and all sorts of cabinet widths. This way, you can find the perfect storage for your kitchen
- Our shelves are designed to be durable and don't bend thanks to the 1.8cm thick panels
- Designed with 0.3 cm shelf supports with anti-slip technology, the smaller holes are easier to cover up for a clean look whilst the supports stop the shelf sliding and slipping
- With the eight shelf positions you can swap where you want your shelves to be and add some organisation to your cabinets
- We've made sure every part of this cabinet is easy to install. From the push fit cams and dowels, the metal front rail, to the bag in a bag fittings and worktop fittings, it all saves time and effort
- We've designed this base cabinet with a 6.5cm service void so any pipe work can be neatly hidden behind the back panel
- The cabinet legs can be adjustable from 12.5 - 19.5cm to suit your needs. If you have uneven floors, the adjustable legs can make everything level
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Chipboard & high-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Fitting type||Push fit cam & dowel|
|Number of shelves||1|