See more Masonry Paint
GoodHome Classic Breckenridge Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Easy to apply looks great
Marymerc - 3 months ago
Painted our garden wall with this & it has a slight green / olive tone in certain light but easy to apply & covered an old wall with cracks & looks amazing . Have purchased more to paint the render on our bungalow & would recommend.
Great product good colour.
Lorn20 - 4 months ago
We were looking for a modern colour for our bungalow. Really pleased, good coverage with the first coat. One more coat to do and job done.
Awful. Basically White.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
Waste of time, looks like a creamy grey but when on wall difficult to tell the difference from brilliant white. Awful, avoid. Expensive undercoat.