See more Masonry Paint
GoodHome Classic Oklahoma Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Our stores do not stock this product
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Rubbish paint do not buy
Usama - 14 days ago
Very different paint from sample book and on tub sample.
Totally different. It’s like cream. Ruin my walk way.
DO NOT BUY
Better than I thought
Murpkeel - 28 days ago
I think the colour is lovely, is definitely more white than grey but I think it made the fence stand out even more and it’s the first thing people notice when they come in the garden
Turned out to be extremely good quality paint
Mr IA - 30 days ago
Great light colour but unique, makes our house look better than we thought it would.
Do not buy this product
47busybee - 31 days ago
This pain is very thin, and the colour is nothing like it says on the tin, its almost white.
Lady kat - 1 month ago
I brought this hoping for a nice grey paint on my concrete but came out a cream colour took back to b&q they said the colour on pot was only a guide but it was completed different they didn't want to give refund but did in the end now I have a dirty looking path