We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Oklahoma Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Poor and not waterproof
Orangepeel - 1 month ago
Painted my lower bricks and when it rains this paint absorbs water just like a matt emulsion. B&Q manager would refund but allowed me to exchange for another brand. Avoid at all cost!
Still looks perfect
Kelly161188 - 4 months ago
I bought this at the start of lockdown, early April and it still looks freshly painted
Colour not true
JaniceT - 4 months ago
Bought it to cover the white Sandtex I’ve been using and its slowly turning green. Im not loving the colour but i have to use it to paint my whole white cottage. Never easy finding a nice grey colour
Blue5 - 4 months ago
The paint went on ok but the colour is awful, not the light grey shown on the label but pale bluish, unsuitable now I have to start the job again and waste more money on paint
Rubbish paint do not buy
Usama - 5 months ago
Very different paint from sample book and on tub sample.
Totally different. It’s like cream. Ruin my walk way.
DO NOT BUY