We remain open and here to help. Safety remains our priority so we urge you to follow the Government’s guidelines and to shop responsibly.
See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Pure brilliant white Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Goes on ok but not pure white
Lloyd007 - 7 months ago
This paint goes on ok but I bought it as B&Q had run out of Sandtex. Against Sandtex white this is cream!
James Fox - 8 months ago
Good stuff will buy some more good value for money
Lyn65 no - 9 months ago
Bought it 2 weeks ago so need more to finish the house
Not worth the money
Julsx - 1 year ago
Boought this paint because B&Q Torquay didn't have any white Dulux weathershield in stock I wasted my money - coverage is abysmal, you are going to need 3 or 4 coats of this before you get a decent white. Application is bad as well needing a lot of work to get it on the wall.
For an extra couple of quid go for the Dulux