See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Pure brilliant white Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss and lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
edway - 3 months ago
I purchased this paint , it was as good as any other brand and did the job and a few pound cheaper, I recommend this product. Ed
Ley - 3 months ago
Less than a year has passed and it's flaking off. Do not by this product, it is definitely NOT weatherproof
Get what you pay for!
Raemmi - 4 months ago
Its only been on 12months and looks terrible peeling chipped all over, guess you get what you pay for
Couldn't believe it!!
Johnny bandit - 6 months ago
Only applied this year and still already falling off brand new render stay away from this paint!!!!
Really great paint!!wall looks amazing
Judith 40 - 1 year ago
Wall never been painted before+only needed 1 coat.looks pure white too!!