See more Shed & fence paint & treatments
GoodHome Colour it Tulsa Matt Fence & shed Stain, 9L
Add a pop of colour to your garden with GoodHome colour it shed & fence.
- Colours and protects sheds & fences
- Suitable for Rough sawn wood
- Weather-resistant and UV resistant
- Stir well before use. Apply generously using a brush or sprayer. For best results apply 2 coats on rough timber
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
GoodHome shed & fence can be applied with a brush or sprayer and is showerproof in just one hour. It's water based so easy to clean from hands and paint brushes, meaning there's less mess to clean up at the end.
- Protect surfaces from rain and water damage
- Quick-drying and showerproof in one hour
- Use either a brush or sprayer to apply
- Water based treatments are low odour and have low VOC levels
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Application method||Brush or spray|
Very poor quality
Len07 - 13 days ago
I bought 2 pots of this and have given up after a few brush strokes it would have been easier to use milk.
worst product ever purchased, thinner than water
TW4T - 1 month ago
NOT fit for purpose, after 2 coats, still no colour
Chicken lover - 2 months ago
Once I managed to open the lid which was almost impossible, this is like painting with water, I stirred it thinking it was thick at the bottom but it wasn't. It has no cover at all, don't waste your time or money.
Ok for money
Joandy - 2 months ago
Very watery and took at least 3 to 4 coats to see colour on fence
Slider12345 - 2 months ago
Ensure you strip back any paint on fences as grey will struggle to cover any pigment. But once that's done, two coats of this looks amazing!