See more Draining Baskets, Boards & Racks
GoodHome Datil Anthracite Rectangular Dish drainer rack, (W)360mm
- Compatibility - Datil sinks
- Use warm soapy water and a soft damp cloth to clean the surface of the product. Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- Assembly not required
- Manufacturer guarantee: 5 years
Features and benefits
Maximise the drying space of your sink with this grey plastic dish drainer rack. It's plastic material makes it easy to wipe clean and keep hygienic, it also features slots for your plates, bowls, pans, etc. As well as this it has an intergrated cutlery rack which is ideal for knives, forks and other utensils. This square shaped dish drainer fits all standard draining boards and will protect it from scratching .
- Our kitchen storage range is designed to free up worktop space and make the most of every bit of space in your kitchen
- With no installation required, the dish drainer simply pops in your kitchen
- We don't think kitchen accessories should be complicated, so we've made this fit seamlessly into any kitchen
Dont waste your money.
Wes1 - 1 month ago
Plates dont fit the grooves and fall over, cutlery holders are not high enough, bigger items fall out.
Jazz1986 - 2 months ago
Very cheap and not good. Dinner Plates do not fit and do not buy if you are going to use if for everyday use,
Not fit for purpose
Aaa111 - 10 months ago
Dinner plates do not fit in the rack so don't buy it if you are going to use if for everyday use.
Don't waste your cash!!!
Sheeshone - 10 months ago
Bought to replace an ancient metal drainer that had gone rusty. What a waste of money!!! The plate rack doesn't fit dinner plates so they all fall over. Now looking for a good old metal one again