We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 215 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 215|
Good quality product
MahargRetac - 1 month ago
Used to join 2 different laminates of same thickness and when fitted looks good and strong.
However point off as instructions are very poor and it took me a while to work out how to fit. Trial on scrap timber to get the correct drill size for the pegs as info. unclear.
Lack of instructions
kam99 - 3 months ago
I’ve laid the underlay, put down my floor, added the trim and now found myself baffled trying to understand exactly how this threshold should be fitted. The instructions consist of a few illustrations with no text or real direction. Really need a little more detail here. Also no how to video that explains either. Product looks good and sturdy though.
Where are the instructions
Stevie T - 6 months ago
There are the same graphics as you see on the DIY page, do you click in ? do you thread through ? what drill size to use.
The glue that comes attached i don't see lasting that long.
Pity they couldn't find 30 mins to write some instructions.
Two stars because the aluminium feels sturdy.