See more Multi Surface Paint
GoodHome Durable Delaware Matt Multi-surface paint, 2L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome multi-surface paint is great for creating a co-ordinated colour palette throughout your home. It is versatile and can be used on many different surfaces such as interior cabinets, wardrobes, radiators, domestic appliances, wall panelling, tiles, wood and laminate flooring. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Coverage: 12m²
- Cupboard doors and drawers: Remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Floor and tiles: Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. Remove mould with a mould cleaner. Wood: Remove wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes with a wood filler. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- This all in one formula is ultra durable and will resist everyday stains and scratches meaning your newly painted colour will last for even longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Multi-surface paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable for||Ceramic, glass, granite, laminate, marble, melamine, metal, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), stone & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Lizzie66 - 1 month ago
Bought this paint last month to paint my kitchen units. Bit nervous after reading the reviews but it was very easy to apply ( I used a roller )
Gave them 2 coats and they look amazing
Been done a month and so far no chips or scratches
Wow - so easy and great finish
Nix71 - 7 months ago
I have just used this to up-cycle a mirror and TV cabinet. Used on TV cabinet without the need for any prep and it looks great. Had to sand the mirror lightly as that was varnished but fantastic result on both.
Highly recommended for kitchen cabinets!
Jacqueline49 - 7 months ago
I have read some bad reviews about this paint but I am so glad I tried it anyway. This stuff is amazing! It goes on nice and smooth, not too watery like other paints I have tried. No undercoat needed, no brush strokes. A little goes a long way. I guess it’s all in the prep. I thoroughly cleaned and sanded my oak cabinets before painting.
Best Matt paint for kitchen cupboards
LCHABC - 7 months ago
Having tried several other well known brands of matt paint on the kitchen cupboards, this is by far the best. Excellent finish, wipe clean and good to apply. Good value.