See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Hempstead Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
DanN88 - 1 month ago
If only I could rate it 0. This is by far the worst paint i've ever bought. How can B&Q be so comfortable selling this product at a comparable cost to Dulux for such poor quality. The paint is VERY watery so you need to do three coats as a minimum. This results in you having to buy twice the amount of paint you needed in the first place and therefore ends up costing you more money.
Gorgeous light grey
Ninaw10 - 2 months ago
I’ve used this colour in kitchen, living room & son’s bedroom to freshen the place up. Lovely light grey
Light shade of grey
TL1066 - 3 months ago
Hall and stairs . Applied very well and covered over a darker colour in one coat
Irate Decorator - 3 months ago
Bought test pot and was happy with the colour, bought a tub of paint and although quality of paint not bad unfortunately the paint was a completely different colour to the test pot and the brochure, more of a pale blue and definately not grey. Could not use and store would not exchange as opened. Will have to buy more paint at extra cost but won't buy GoodHome paint again.
Nats36 - 5 months ago
After looking everywhere for a grey with no blue or purple tint I read the reviews on this colour. The reviews were correct it is a true grey and just the colour I wanted. Its a nice light grey and took two coats and when opening the paint is very deceiving as it looks white.