See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Kilkenny Matt Emulsion paint 2.5
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Love this colour
SusanE - 15 days ago
Almost fully covered in one coat, colour looks great.
Really happy with this purchase
Joolsajones - 19 days ago
Bought to do an accent wall to freshen up my living room. 1 coat covered really well, I would describe the colour as a teal green, people have commented how lovely it looks and my Dad, who is quite critical was surprise about the great coverage. So easy to apply.
This paint is great
Mom to many cats - 2 months ago
This paint is great quality, I didn’t have to give the walls a second coat it went up really well and has good coverage. I thought initially the colour looked similar to duck egg but when dry definitely more green than blue. Lovely colour
One coat all that’s needed
LSTB - 2 months ago
Thick and easy the apply. Great coverage. Totally happy
Badly mixed/stored paint.
Jomo1816 - 6 months ago
Bought 2x tubs for a bedroom.
On opening both tubs, found that the paint inside was badly mixed, very lumpy with hard lumps which would not remix. Pigment balls which would burst on the wall. Tried mixing the paint with a pain mixer on a drill, this did not solve the problem. Had to use anyway due to cv closures otherwise would have taken back for refund. After painting and picking out all the lumps from the wall the colour and coverage was good however.