See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Marseille Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
This product is very poor
Bedd33 - 2 months ago
It states that the product is durable and washable. We painted a hall stars and landing and when you touch it marks instantly and when it is washed it removes the paint. A waste of time and effort. Based on details from the packaging.
Beautifull ,absolutely love it
Anonymous - 4 months ago
It is a first time I am going for such a brave choice .I must say it is a very beautiful vibrant colour.First I thought it is a bit brighter ,but once you apply two coats you will appriciate the Matt finish ,duality of the paint and this gorgeous colour .
Am not attaching photo since cannot capture with the pho e the actual colour .
Very, very impressed
Melisandre - 8 months ago
I usually use Crown paints but I loved this colour and thought I would take a risk. I used it for a feature wall in the living room to cover boring old magnolia. The result is amazing, the paint is really easy to work with and covered the magnolia in one coat. The colour is so rich and I love it, I couldn't be happier with the end result and am so glad I took the risk. I will definitely be using this range again when I paint my kitchen next month.