See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
lewis95 - 21 days ago
bought this tile paint to do my tiles in my new house as they were cream. 3 coats of this product onto the tiles and job done. i would recommend rolling with the product as i did a little bit with a brush to get the grouting but you can see the paint brush marks as this stuff starts to harden quickly so you can’t blend with the roller
Really good quality Paint
AMcarA - 1 month ago
Really good quality durable paint did a first class job
John124 - 5 months ago
Cleaned and sanded tiles before use , needed 3 coats to fully cover old tiles ,went on easy with a brush , been over a year now and no issues with pealing or marking.
This product is terrible
Recent Customer - 6 months ago
I brought this product last month and think it's terrible because it doesn't bond to thoroughly cleaned and prepped tiles. What a waste of time and money!
Fixer Upper79 - 6 months ago
I bought two tins to paint my tiles and they are already scratched after three coats. I definitely would not recommend this product.