We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
This product is terrible
Recent Customer - Today
I brought this product last month and think it's terrible because it doesn't bond to thoroughly cleaned and prepped tiles. What a waste of time and money!
Fixer Upper79 - 11 days ago
I bought two tins to paint my tiles and they are already scratched after three coats. I definitely would not recommend this product.
Ch4r - 7 months ago
I bought this product to paint my kitchen tiles. They were originally a beige colour. It took 4 coats to cover them to a good finish but no problems using the product at all. Rated 4 because the paint only lasts 10 days after first opening, so you can't keep it to reuse or touchup. I don't think you'd need to though, had the tiles painted for a few weeks now and is very durable, wipes down with ease and leaves no marks.
Disappointing for this brand
LittleMissVickie - 10 months ago
Not fit for purpose. Paint dries very quickly which means you can’t get a good finish and cover the grouting. Definitely needs more than two coats to cover and the paint doesn’t go very far. I’d recommend spending a little bit more and getting the a V33 product.
Worked a treat
STELP - 11 months ago
Bought this product to cover oilbased tile paint that had gone yellow this looks great and coverd really well.