See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Vence Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Sonya123 - 11 days ago
We used this paint and the finish is absolutely beautiful. Covers imperfections really well, I would not use this pain on high traffic areas as it does mark easily. It's a very chalky paint . We painted onto silk, first we sanded the wall gently and then painted it white. It's all about preparation. 100% worth the money . We nearly ended up buying a very expensive paint, so glad we didn't and gave this a chance !
Love this paint!
SLRad - 17 days ago
I bought this paint two weeks ago and I have decorated both of my boys bedrooms with this colour and some other colours in this range. I'm so impressed with the paint and look forward to seeing how it wears in childrens bedrooms.
Fingers print everywhere
Reucing - 1 month ago
I bought this today, spend money and time, terrible results. DONT BUY IT!!!
Very nice. Enjoyable
Amo5 - 1 month ago
I used this fory bathroom and you know when you first start painting you know wether it's going to he a joy to paint with or a right pain..... This was a joy. Easy. And dried really quickly.
It's nice solid dark colour. And would use this make again.
Goes like a chalkboard!
Alicerosemarie - 1 month ago
Used the durable version of this and it is not. Leaves a mark with just a finger print