See more Paint
GoodHome Extreme Outdoor Black Satinwood Multi-surface paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Give your outdoor wood, metal and plastic projects extreme protection and excellent colour with this GoodHome paint, ideal for use on a range of surfaces from window frames, front doors, to railings and garden furniture.
- Suitable for use on Metal, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove all debris, loose rust & flaking paint using a wire brush. For previously painted surfaces wash down thoroughly using diluted detergent, rinse with clean water and allow to dry. Wooden surfaces: Lightly sand to increase adhesion. Paint in direction of grain. Metal surfaces: For smooth metal surfaces lightly sand to increase adhesion. When sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Specialist surfaces may require a primer. uPVC: Ensure surface is clean and dry. Lightly sand to increase adhesion.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply sparingly with a brush to avoid drips. For wooden surfaces brush with the grain. For best results apply a minimum of 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between coats. Additional coats may be required for more porous or damaged surfaces. Coverage will vary depending on surface and application method. Only apply in dry weather conditions. Adhesion may be affected if surface is wet or damp. Only use in temperatures between 10°C and 30°C. Always wear protective clothing (gloves, goggles, long sleeves)
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
This paint is a water-based formulation meaning it dries quickly and the direct application helps you to complete your project in no time. It will resist all weathers as well as UV and will stand the test of time as it is guaranteed for 5 years*.
- 2-in-1 direct application
- Water & UV Resistant
- Shower Resistant in 1 hour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|