See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Beverly hills Metallic effect Emulsion paint, 2L
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
G and Tam - 1 month ago
This paint is awful, please don’t buy it. You can’t get rid of the roller marks
goodhome matalic pain
anjie c - 1 month ago
i brought this lest week just started to paint my toilet the paint is the worst i have ever used so runny doesn't stay on the wall and is so patchy dont waste your money
Awful paint please don’t waste your money and buy
kcaz85 - 1 month ago
Worst paint ever, leaves awful roller/ paint brush marks. The wall looks awful, I now have to waste my time re-doing the wall in a different colour, it doesn’t have the consistency of normal paint and covers horribly. I really wouldn’t recommend anyone buys this paint ever it is a waste of money and worst of all a waste of time which I do not have a lot of.
oscarandannie - 3 months ago
Unusable. Dont waste your money! Would give it a zero rating if I could.
dwilks - 3 months ago
If you buy this you better be ready to pray to whatever deity your believe in. This paint is impossible to paint with. There are no way to avoid roller marks, it's just not possible. After a full day of despair I gave up and painted over it.