See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Beverly hills Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Surface preparation:Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2L|
|Colour description||Beverly hills|
|Surface finish||Metallic effect|
|Coverage||Up to 14 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Trans4mation - 20 days ago
Was like thick clear coat with a tint of silver/blue in wouldn’t cover over white or cream wall that was only 9ft square using the full 2.5 ltr tub so be aware if buying the 2ltr version. Bring back the colours range in Skegness store not this good homes brand will only make homes bad & ive painted 100s of houses over the years & this product is bad.
keep away from this
kevthepainter - 21 days ago
Beimg a time served decorator for over 40 years, i thought i had seen it all !
This metallic emulsion is a very poor quality paint, it is extremely thick which makes applying an even coat impossible, the joining of cutting in around switches, radiator and the ceiling and then rolling is very clear, even after 3 coats, i am not impressed with this and would'nt recommend it !
Anonymous - 4 months ago
great paint. metallic effect is already on one layer. To achieve this effect, you need to remember about the proper undercoat paint primer. preferably a gray color undercoat to extract the depths of metallic paint. I also use primers with quartz. Paint can be applied with a special effects brush or even with a trowel for a Venetian plaster.