See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Beverly hills Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Darker than expected and not very metallic
DanMCR - 14 days ago
I bought this product for a room with alot of natural light, thinking it would be a good product. Its not. Its more of a steel grey with a light sheen to it. It shows up every lump and bump, so no use for anything other than brand new walls. also don't go thinking you can use a brush for this... It shows every brush stroke when it dries.
Hard work but worth it
Lily68 - 3 months ago
Brought this paint before looking at the reviews so looked at some videos on how other people have done it and I am no painter but do love it
Amazing paint when you use it correctly!
Steve422 - 4 months ago
Love this paint! I don't understand why people are giving it bad reviews unless they are trying to use it like a standard "flat" paint. This must be applied in random sweeps, criss-crosses and not uniformly. It is designed to create a random textured metal effect (clue is in the name). It is NOT designed for the roller up and down brigade. It is an artistic paint and looks stunning when used correctly. As someone said previously, it's not the paint's fault if the result is poor, it certainly is the painter! Will definitely use again on feature walls and if people are not sure what the finish should be, just Google image search "metallic effect paint".
Wish i’d checked reviews before buying!
Meeshmg - 4 months ago
It rolls on and in the next swipe in rolls off again. Even a second can look patchy, even not covering well or the colour appears to differ from the early coat! Nightmare paint!
not a very good paint
suzie bear55 - 4 months ago
every time you use a roller or brush you put it on with one rill then the next one takes it off again, very hard work and one wall has taken a tin and a half to do, the finished effect is good but dont think it worth the effort to do it