See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Hamptons Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Kimbo1837374 - 6 days ago
I followed the advice to only mix in the glitter for 2nd coat and it has worked brilliantly. Really impressed. It's a gentle glitter, not too in your face which is fab.
WhereAreYouGlitter - 1 month ago
We bought the grey glitter to make a feature of our cornice. It is extremely disappointing as there is only an odd speck showing now and again. I thought when our wall lights went on in the evening, at least the glitter would come to life and show up then, but not a sign of it. Do not recommend. Useless!
Very rare glitter
Keefy 32 - 1 month ago
Despite following the instructions to the letter and furiously stirring, the glitter effect is virtually invisible.
We used it in the kitchen and it has become a source of humour to occasionally discover a glitter.
Not recommended if you’re after the effect
Myrtle01 - 1 month ago
I bought this product for my living room and although it's a little more blue than expected, I absolutely love it and think it just adds warmth. It's the same colour as my warm gray carpet and the glitter effect is beautiful. You can't see it all the time but there's enough and when the light/angle catches it right, Perfect! I will use this paint in other colours around the rest of my home. Highly recommend.
Kedes - 1 month ago
I brought the grey sparkle paint for the bedroom and is useless I cannot see any glitter what’s so ever !!!