See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Hamptons Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Mojoeswift - 10 days ago
Had no glitter effect whatsoever should have bought the ordinary Matt and saved money.
Ronnie marie - 10 days ago
This paint is lovely covers walls really well. You definitely need to do a coat with out the glitter first. I also add 2 packs of glitter just to make it extra glittery if your looking for in your face glitter you would be better looking at wallpaper. This is a beautiful paint everyone should have in their home.
si2020 - 13 days ago
horrible to use it bubbles even with multiple coats
Absolutely Love It
BigG67 - 22 days ago
Good thick paint, 2 coats max, didn't use all the glitter at first as wasn't sure, but it is a really delicate shimmer which when catches the light, really shows off. Used small roller and it is absolutely perfect, a very soft calming grey colour. Will definitely buy again and maybe try another colour. Only downside was it was tricky to open.
Very very subtle, depending on lighting
Funky filly - 3 months ago
I purchased this along with the plain Hamptons, read the reviews and followed them. One coat in the normal paint and then mixed the glitter in with the paint. Applied and went on perfect. Don’t expect a massive bling, because if you are this isn’t the paint for you, it’s very subtle and only visible in certain lights.