See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Manhattan Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Buy more than you think you’ll need!
Studio13 - 28 days ago
Pleased with the colour and the way the paint applied but certainly not suitable coverage for 28m2 as indicated on the tub. 1 tub only just did one patchy coat on about 18m2. Now we need to buy another pot for a second coat so didn’t need to both with the glitter effect for the initial coat! sadly bought in store before looking up the reviews or we probably would have chosen another brand.
Need more than one pot
ellismay95 - 2 months ago
We’ve used this product as a feature wall in our bedroom. Firstly, as other reviews have said, the size is not as advertised as nearly a third of the pot is just to store the glitter sachets. Secondly, the paint is so thin/runny that we will need more than 1 pot just to do the one wall! Which has worked out very expensive! We bought a much smaller pot of Dulux that did 3 coats on 2 walls and we’ve got some left over! Don’t be fooled, spend a bit more money getting a better quality paint. Hoping ours will look a bit better once we’ve got the second pot on.
Chaarrlox - 4 months ago
So are you meant to receive a glitter sachet with this paint or??? Because I have no glitter?
Not enough glitter
Tel82 - 4 months ago
I have just brought this despite the bad reviews but also brought extra glitter to put in, the colour is nice and has a subtle shimmer but do buy extra glitter to put in!
Don't waste your time or money
Jan Jan - 5 months ago
Where is the glitter?
This is a total waste of money
The glitter does not show once painted on the wall
Very very disappointed