See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Manhattan Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Use it properly and it’s great
LisaP85 - 2 months ago
Glitter needs to be added for the final coat, if you do it before then it disappears in to the paint. Use it as directed and it’s brilliant. Wish they did more colours
Lysh01 - 2 months ago
Was nearly put off buying this paint due to the rewiews, but I bought it anyway because I wanted that shade grey so if the glitter didn't show I'd still have grey, but bought it yesterday came home done my wall and I must say the finish is absolutely amazing! I done one coat of grey and then two coats of glitter mix, waited until this moring and wiped the wall down, and it's amazing how much glitter come through, only thing I would say is the paint is really thick.
Lisat998 - 4 months ago
The glitter effect was just enough for my pre teen son and the finished article is perfect.
Not at all glittery
Siany1 - 4 months ago
I bought this paint as an impulse purchase because they didn't have any non glitter greys in stock.
As a plain paint, this is fine. It went on the walls smoothly and two coats gave a nice even colour.
As a glitter paint, this is a waste of money. I didn't realise the paint would be half a tub of paint and a small sachet of glitter, but I painted the first coat and added all the glitter to the paint before doing the second coat. The glitter is only visible if you put your face 3-4 inches away from the wall and use a torch.
So while it's fine for what I wanted, I would have been very disappointed if I had wanted glittery walls.
More green not grey
Anonymous - 6 months ago
Don’t buy if you want grey. My missus brought home this paint going off the colour on the label which was a beautiful grey colour. When mixed and put on it turned out more green than grey. We took the paint back and was told that my misus should have gone off the colour chart and not off the colour on the tub ( which were two totally different colours) was refused to exchange and had to buy another colour. The paint itself is excellent, goes on really nice and when put on correctly and buffed it sparkles and looks really good. Please put on the tub a similar colour to the actual colour!