See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Santa cruz Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 mix and match on hand tools, PTA and tool storage. In-store only. Offer ends 24th November.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Surface preparation:Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2L|
|Colour description||Santa cruz|
|Surface finish||Metallic effect|
|Coverage||Up to 14 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Peach123 - 13 days ago
Bought 2 tubs of paint both totally different colours coverage is shocking DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
This product is bad
Paul 247 - 21 days ago
Don't buy this paint I've been on all day painting one wall it's that bad
Ang84 - 1 month ago
Absolutely awful! Like painting a wall with fake tan. Would take at least 5 coats to get an even finish, gave up after 3 and papered over it. Looks like a shiny brown in patches. Don't waste your time or money.
Kerryleanne79 - 4 months ago
This paint is horrendous! Unless you want streaks all over your walls then stay away from this paint. Followed instructions and even with 3 coats it still has streaks and end result is it looks like I bodge job.
Wish I had read reviews first!
Save your money and time
Should have used a primer...
Pippa88 - 4 months ago
Literally rolled off as I rolled it on.... And it is a LOT darker than on the tin. Would definitely NOT recommend this product.