See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Ferula Blue Tropical leaves Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Wash with a sponge, mild soap & water
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 230g/m2
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Locket1979 - 19 days ago
Great quality wallpaper, although a lot of waste, so happy we went with it, I’m glad we stuck to the Brest walls as I think it could look too much, using it as we have had really warned the room and made it oook so inviting. Really happy with it.
BobLB - 1 month ago
Bought this as we’ve never wallpapered and paste the wall sounds better didn’t need a table. Great help and advice from the staff at Lincoln. Went on so easily wife and I are still talking.
Perfect little find
Suziequ - 1 month ago
Bought 2 rolls as usual but only used 1. This was because it was easy to put up and match. The fire surround is usually a nightmare to match however this was easy. We teamed the main walls with Dulux Denim Drift. We are extremely pleased with the quality of the results
Quality not worth the money
deco57 - 2 months ago
I have wallpapered many a wall and thought this wallpaper would be good to work with but quality is not great. I found when matching the pattern at the top, the further you got down, it didn’t match well. Does not butt up together very well. Very hard to cut even with new blades in my knife. I am also surprised that I only got 3 strips to a roll, I haven’t got high ceilings and the pattern match wasn’t massive. I have used Cheaper paper and got better results. Certainly a lot of waste with this wallpaper.
Asia1989 - 2 months ago
Bought this paper for a DIY project. I make a new Look kitchen toy for my daughter, Beautiful paper, easy to hang and match up with very little wastage. Highly recommend.