See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Ficus Grey Art deco Gold effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Clean with a sponge, mild soap & water
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 205g/m2
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Such a beautiful and classy wallpaper
Su2020 - 8 months ago
My husband bought this to do up my makeup room as a surprise and I'm totally smitten with it! It look stunning in my room, so classy and elegant and all my friends compliment on how beautiful it looks too, such fabulous quality and love the gorgeous texture too.
Love this wallpaper
Bb79ax - 9 months ago
Does anyone know the name of the paint colour to go with this paper as recommended in store, I need to touch up some of the paintwork but have no idea what colour it is. Thanks
Paper has shrunk!
Charliebear - 9 months ago
I brought this paper in lockdown last year. I loved it when I put it up but have started to notice that the paper is shrinking, leaving very noticeable lines between it. I looks shocking and I'm now going to have to do it again.
Humzy - 11 months ago
Used this paper on the walls in either side of my chimney breast! It looks absolutely stunning, the paper itself was really easy to put up and pattern was simple to match! I would recommend to anyone who’s interested! Reading the other reviews of how ‘terrible’ the paper is is absolute nonsense!
Read other reviews too
Kirmy9 - 1 year ago
I hoped the other reviews here were wrong and went ahead with this wallpaper because the samples do look great.
Different rolls are subtlety different, so the colour of the grey varies slightly and the texture is either gold or bronze depending on which one you get.
Also the cuts don’t like up perfectly, I ended up spending a few hours cutting off a mm here and there to get it to align. You’ll get noticeable lines on the wall as a result
This was despite trying to buy identical rolls.
It’s okay if you are only using one roll, but more than one will result in a frustrating finish if you care about details.
V poor quality control. Would be reluctant to buy another B and Q wallpaper after this (and I’ve done a lot of wallpapering)