See more BBQ's
GoodHome Freestone 4.1 Black 4 burner Gas Barbecue
- Grill dimensions: 207mm x 430mm x 4pcs
- Cooks for up to 16 people
- Comes with enamelled cast iron grid, porcelain enamelled oil collectors (x4), 2 combustion chambers, integrated side handle, gas bottle support, high performance burners and flame tamers, pins, lid with thermometer, multicooking set, small plancha, warming rack, side burner
- It is recommended to cover it with a BBQ cover while storing
Features and benefits
- The high-performance burners and flame tamers guarantee an efficient cooking performance by distributing the same temperature throughout the whole grill. The enamel coating stops anything from sticking to the grill, while the cast iron retains heat and transfers it efficiently to your food. The added side burner is designed to keep dishes warm
- This oil collector is accessible from the front of the barbecue and easy to clean due to its finish and size. The grids are also easy to clean due to their size and the fact that they're dishwashable
- The side handle and 4 wheels make it easy to move the barbecue around and the gas bottle is easily attached to its designated area with a handy strap
- The 2 sideboards give you extra space for dishes and food preparation and the warming rack folds away easily when you aren't using it The integrated thermometer allows you to control the temperature
- The sideboard folds away easily when you don't need it, so that the barbecue takes up less space
|Manufacturer guarantee||10 years|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Gas cylinder size||13kg|
|Gas type||Butane & propane|
|Number of burners||4|
Lesfella - 20 days ago
Don’t be put off by other review. The instructions are for 3 different models and EAN: 5059340139548 is not this model and means that part 13 is only required for that particular model not this one. Really happy with the BBQ, it’s exactly what I was after and very easy to build.
Mazza64 - 27 days ago
Reading the comment to my original review it look like the same part is missing. The part is on page 9 action 8 and listed as (13) EAN:50593430139548. Hopefully the manufacturer will pick this up and rectify the issue. Getting it out of the packaging is a work out in itself let alone trying to re-box it.
Great BBQ for the price!
Matt21465 - 1 month ago
I needed a large BBQ and couldn't justify £1000 for a Weber so I thought this would be worth a go. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Positives - feels quite solid (it is 70kg in box!), has a useful twin cooking area, easy to move, plenty of workspace, even cooking, flexible cooking options, integrated gas storage, side burner, wok/potholder. Negatives - I don't really have any but if you're expecting to feel like a Weber then you'll be disappointed.
Delivery was excellent. Packaging was very substantial and kept it secure. Assembly was fiddly and took about 2 hours with basic tools (1 man but really needs 2 people to assemble). All parts present although some were well hidden in packaging. LOTS of cardboard to recycle afterwards.
In summary, if you want a large BBQ and don't have a Weber budget then this is a good alternative. I would buy it again.
Mazza64 - 1 month ago
Half way through building found major load bearing part missing. Phoned to have part sent to be told it would have to be an exchange as they do not send parts. Exchange arrived only to find same part missing. Suspect this will be the case for them all.