See more Toilet & vanity units
GoodHome Imandra Gloss White Vanity & basin Cabinet (W)1000mm (H)600mm
- Assembly required
- Handle included
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
Available in a variety of colours and sizes, the Imandra range is a modular bathroom furniture solution that you can mix and match and fit from floor to ceiling in any space - no matter how awkward. With soft close doors and drawers and a durable, easy to clean finish, it is built to last - backed by a 10 year guarantee. Includes a space saving waste that frees up room underneath the sink once installed. You also have the satisfaction the Imandra furniture range is sustainably sourced.
- Features a soft and silent door & drawer closing mechanism
- Durable and easy to clean gloss finish
- Deep drawers for extra storage space
- Our products have been thoroughly tested ensuring performance and durability allowing for 40,000 door and drawer openings
- This vanity unit comes with a choice of basin or worktop finish. Compatible with the Lana, Nira or Mila 1000mm basin or alternatively top it with the Hartland Bathroom Worktop (L)1830mm x (D)455mm and one of our counter top basins
- Don't forget! We have two beautiful Portloe cabinet legs which can be fitted to the Imandra wall mounted vanity units to complete the look. Available in metal or wood finish
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of drawers||2|
Don't get it wet ! (In a bathroom, how silly!)
Huge Janus - 2 months ago
Fitted the unit which was great however the basin waste dripped a little over night, just a tiny amount and yes my fault .... however, this has blown the gloss white vinyl and the draw is ruined. Has this been a big leak I'd accept it but we are talking about half a shot glass full if that..... it should be made to cope with a bit of water especially in a bathroom! I now have to buy a complete full unit to replace!
Maj1905 - 3 months ago
Be aware that if only having a single basin a lot of cutting will be needed to install the waste etc.But it does look good on the wall.The draw deviders are adjustable which was a surprise.
Jacqueline21 - 5 months ago
Great price considering how much others of the same size cost. Only time will tell if it’s durable but I’m happy with it as of right now. Bathroom installer chiselled a small section to allow the draw to close flush but I didn’t lose any drawer space
Great value for money
AC 010 - 6 months ago
For the price its well worth it good solid draws with space at the back of the unit for the pipework 55mm..
Zuriee - 10 months ago
Needed a Basin cabinet urgently. So look online and this came up. Funny thing was at the time there was only 1 review showing which had five starts. So I thought that it was OK. Anyway got the cabinet assembled it and it’s very poor quality. Not even waterproof. The materials should at least have a waterproof coating on them. It supposed to be designed for use with water. Fitted the cabinet with the bottom draw only and use the face of the top draw as a removable access cover panel. Don’t know how long this will last but not holding much hope. Do I think this will last 10 years ? No guarantee