See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Light grey Tile effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.23m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl tiles replicates a classic light grey concrete tile floor
- This floor can be laid tile by tile extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Just2 - 3 months ago
I bought this product for my kitchen. It’s only been down less than a year and is cracking and splitting. It’s going to have to be pulled up and start again. Don’t waste your money, time and effort.
Stavros772 - 4 months ago
Purchased this product with out reading any reviews first, I wish that I had looked into this before had, for the cost the product is rubbish and a complete waste of money, does not go together
Even following the instructions to the letter, gaps and lifting already
Utter rubbish !!!!!
Learn how to fit the flooring before leaving a bad
Tom1212 - 5 months ago
Great stuff leave it to the pros . All the bad reviews from people who don’t know how to use it as I’ve laid it so many times
Stevefloor72 - 6 months ago
I have just spent 15k with a new kitchen and have his flooring throughout the downstairs
It’s been down 2 months and it’s got cracks showing in loads of places and I am about to contact b&q to lodge a complaint re quality
Jayden999 - 6 months ago
This flooring is absolutely awful, it has all fallen apart within 12 months and now I have to replace the whole floor. AVOID, I can't stress this enough, when I purchased it had mixed reviews I wish I hadn't.