See more Monobloc taps
GoodHome Kamut Silver Stainless steel effect Kitchen Twin lever Tap
20% off Kitchens when you spend £2500. Discount applied at checkout.
- Comes with 2x pre-fitted tap hoses, tap fitting tool, fixings and instruction manual
- Operation: ¼ turn
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Only hand tighten the flexible hose connections to the tap body. Tighten hose nuts to the home water connections using a correct wrench. Do not over-tighten, twist or fold the flexible hoses during installation. If in doubt consult relevant technical expertise
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The modern angular design of our Kamut taps set them apart from the rest. The twin lever design of this tap with its striking red wheels makes for an iconic centre piece to the sink area
- When it comes to installation, you don't want to spend hours finding the right tools before you've even started. That's why this tap comes complete with a fitting tool to make it easier to install
- We love anything that's easy to clean - like the rubber spouts on our taps that can be rubbed clean with a cloth or even your finger to remove limescale build-up. It really is that simple
- Finding ways to consume water more efficiently in your home matters to us. We've fitted all our GoodHome taps with a clever aerator to regulate the flow of water, helping you save water
- Our taps are crafted with high quality materials. Even the finish creates a hardwearing scratch resistant exterior
|Effect||Stainless steel effect|
|Material||Brass & metal alloy|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Connection type||British Standard Pipe (BSP) female|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap flow type||Double channel|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Aerator type||Rubber easyclean|
Matilda21 - 1 year ago
The whole kitchen is done on a steampunk theme, these taps work a treat, a little fiddly to clean, good sturdy fixtures compared to the previous swan neck tap I had fitted. They may tarnish slightly over time so be careful with the choice of cleaning products. Yes I’m pleased with them so far.
Functional and funky!
wellyboot - 1 year ago
Loving this tap. Bought partly because the red would match the kitchen but also because the previous tap was a nightmare to clean with straight edges.