See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Monaco Matt Emulsion paint, 50ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This matt emulsion paint from the GoodHome Kitchen range is the perfect choice to revive your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on wall & ceiling, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Monaco is a unique shade of blue that will add a touch of character to your space. After application, this emulsion paint will accomplish a perfectly matt surface that will look good as new for a long time. Experiment with your favourite GoodHome colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 0.6 m² per 50ml on average. For top results, apply using a brush or roller. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 2-4 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is washable and resistant to stains, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new kitchen. As well as looking brilliant, this water-based paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs and it has low odour levels, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats