See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Kitchen North pole Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome kitchen paint is ideal for refreshing the walls and ceilings of your kitchen with a smooth matt finish. It's washable, grease and stain resistant, making your walls look fresher for longer
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Kitchens|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||North pole|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Nice to work with
Out of the blue - 1 month ago
I have painted a kitchen with this today. Took 2 coats to cover previous magnolia paint and I found it really easy to use. I haven't wiped it down yet, so unsure how 'scrubbable' it is...
C Thomson - 4 months ago
Bought this a a replace for Antique White from the previous Colours range. Very disappointing, poor quality and not cheap either. It took three coats to cover a pale wall. Won’t be buying this range again