See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Whistler Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Bring your home to life with the Kitchen interior matt emulsion paint from GoodHome. It is perfect for creating a real statement in your living space. Whistler is a stunning shade of cream that will suit any interior design. After application, this emulsion paint will accomplish a perfectly matt surface that will look brand new for a long time. This 2.5L size will cover up to 30 m² on average, so you can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 2-4 hours. This paint offers top quality protection, designed to be washable and resistant to stains, making it an ideal choice to use in kitchens. As well as looking brilliant, this water-based paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs and it has low odour levels, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats