See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Long island Satin Furniture paint, 0.5L
GoodHome satin finish paint will give you a silky smooth, mid sheen feel to transform your interior furniture. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Coverage: 12m²
- Prepare wood by removing wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand melamine surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces.
- Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. To finish use GoodHome lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Furniture paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable for||Melamine & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Fantastic affordable paint
78Sarah - 2 months ago
I bought this to upcycle some furniture as I think some of the well known brands are really over priced. This is so easy to apply, covers beautifully and has a great finish for an even better price - love it!
olivia12 - 10 months ago
I got this paint for a up cycled project it lovely great coverage and will defo use again
Best paint I've ever used
Roberto53 - 11 months ago
I used this product to paint all my kitchen cupboards which were a varnished wood finish fairly dark in appearance. Gave them all a light sanding first then applied this paint with a roller. Absolutely brilliant results even after one coat, but gave them a second coat anyway for extra durability. Would highly recommend this product if you want to give your furniture a facelift.
Collyboi - 1 year ago
I painted a cupboard that houses my boiler which hadn’t been replaced in the utility room when we renewed the kitchen a few years ago. Our kitchen is a Cooke and Lewis grey finish and this paint matches perfectly. It is so easy to apply the finish is amazingly smooth and it covered the melamine cupboard no bother .... will be using this paint elsewhere it’s so good ! Well done B&Q !