See more Fence Panels
GoodHome Neva Composite Fence slat (L)1.79m (T)21mm, Pack of 3
Our stores do not stock this product
This Neva composite fence slat is part of the Neva modular fencing range and is designed to slot horizontally into the Neva fence posts (sold separately) allowing you to create your own custom run of fencing.
- 5 years
Features and benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- Easy to assemble the slats slide horizontally into the slotted fence posts and fit together with the tongue and groove edges.
- Each pack of three slats will create a panel 450mm high. 4 packs will give you a full height panel. (1800mm)
- Use Blooma Neva dark grey finishing profile, available separately, at the top and bottom of the composite slats to give your fence the finishing touch.
- Made from quality reinforced composite material that is mould and scratch resistant.
- UV protected so the colour won't fade.
This product is great
Tilly Lily - 12 days ago
I bought this product last night and thoug jr was great cause it’s good
Great product but a few things to be aware of
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Overall the fences are great, we've put them in as side gates as you can see from the pictures. There are however a few things to be aware of that weren't clear to us:
1. You must have a solid, level base before putting the posts in. We ended up having to dig out a section of the garden to lay concrete and had to dig out a section of footpath so that it would all be level.
2. End posts - I'm not actually sure if there are supposed to be different posts for the ends that sit flush with a wall but we didn't have those so ended up having to dig under the wall so that we could get the posts flush.
3. No screws for posts - we got the posts that have the base attached but there were no screws that came with it so we had to buy those separately.
4. Drill with 3mm, 6.5mm and 10mm steel drill bits needed
5. You'll need a hacksaw if you want to cut the slats but they're easy enough to cut by hand
Once you've got your level base and you've screwed down the posts it all fits together really easily.
This product is fantastic
Anonymous - 9 months ago
We bought this product last month and think it is great because, it’s low maintenance, contemporary, gives us great privacy and it’s long lasting. It was made easier to install by the advice and help from Jim on gardening at the Handforth Dean branch.
Difficulty sourcing the grey Aluminium option.
Scooge - 2 years ago
B & Q website doesn't fully explain what you my need for your project.
I was unaware that a finishing profile caters for both the top and bottom of a 1.8m long section so I bought 2 x more than I required, [ duly returned]
This Neva fence system is most certainly not designed for/suitable for sloping ground .***
***The foundations for the posts, for each 1.8 m long section, must be the same level [ ie horizontal]
Thand - 2 years ago
Finally got enough to build my complete fence, but it's too cold now to set the posts, but 3 panels up and looks really good. It's really easy to install.