See more Fence panels
GoodHome Neva Timber Fence slat (L)1.79m (W)132mm
This Neva wooden fence slat is part of the Neva modular fencing range and is designed to slot horizontally into the Neva fence posts (sold separately) allowing you to create your own custom run of fencing.
Features and benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- Easy to assemble the slats slide horizontally into the slotted fence posts and fit together with the tongue and groove edges
- Use 13 slats to create a full height panel (1800mm)
- Use the Blooma Neva wooden finishing profile (sold separately) at the top of the wooden slats to cap off your fence and give it the finishing touch
- Made from quality FSC approved timber that is durable and robust
- Pressure treated and protected against wood rot and fungal decay
Great product but choose your own wood slats
Jenelle - 2 months ago
It is quite an easy system to put together and looks great but the wooden slats were pretty variable in quality, so don’t rely on click and collect.
Used to cover gaps in broken fence
Si786 - 2 months ago
Did the job with power drill and wooden screws to cover gaps in broken fence
A bit on the fence
Andyishome - 4 months ago
Was a bit on the fence until i bought it, now im happy to say ive decided im a fence kinda guy
Good DIYer honest review - 11 months ago
I bought the whole package, let me tell you that as an experienced DIYer this should have been a breeze. It wasn't, we had bent posts and twisted planks. The post is a poor design and relies on them being absolutely straight however due to the thickness they are not.
Once I had glued and screwed the posts back to back to give them more strength and straighten them out I then found twisted planks which took a lot of persuasion to join together, just under half were twisted. Save your money and find a better solution. The only reason I didn't return was because it's such a hassle with B&Q at the moment. Took me 5 hours to put up 3 panels worth.