See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
GoodHome North pole (Brilliant white) Satin Furniture paint, 125ml
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
GoodHome satin finish paint will give you a silky smooth, mid sheen feel to transform your interior furniture. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Suitable for Furniture
- Remove wax, oil from wood and light sand melamine surfaces. Wash surface thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces
- Stir thoroughly before use. 2 coats are recommended. To finish apply a GoodHome furniture lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
It’s ok for the price
Lyndylou63 - 1 month ago
After two coats my dressing table looks fine . Just need a protector of varnish and hopefully will stay looking great . A little sheen to it but not glossy. Used this paint in a different colour on other items and it’s still ok two years later . Only disappointment being the tin was only two thirds full again…. Same as the last colour. Put in smaller tins if you are not filling them!!
Don’t believe the bad reviews..
Dan9419 - 5 months ago
I used this to paint an MDF cupboard for under a sink. It’s really thick and silky paint and goes on a dream. Dries really quick but needs 12 hours between coats to properly cure. Also takes a few weeks to cure 100% but I’m fine with that if it means I’ll get a lasting finish.
worst satin paint I've ever used
bodgrandquit - 6 months ago
Really poor coverage, painting over cream paint took three coats to do an unsatisfactory job. Dripped like billy-o. Avoid it like the plague.
Perfect coverage and really good value
Upcycled - 9 months ago
I was hesitant buying this given bad reviews. But glad I did. I made sure I sanded well, put on two coats of wood primer , even though this paint is self priming. Coverage was great with one
coat of this on console table, see pic, but I will be putting another coat on.
Only reason I gave 4 stars was because tin of paint when opened for first time was quite sparce, disappointingly only two thirds full. Hope that's not the norm, I presume this tin must have been used and returned!
Painter7492 - 1 year ago
Wish I'd read the previous reviews before buying this paint. It's a disaster. Far too tacky to paint with and get a good surface and the coverage is appalling. I've yet to test the furniture when it's finished but I'm dreading it now I've seen the other reviews. I will never buy this again.