See more Paint
GoodHome Outdoor Black Satinwood Exterior Metal paint, 750ml Tin
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This satinwood metal paint from the GoodHome Outdoor range is the perfect choice to update your home exterior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Black is a timeless colour that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. The topcoat should be applied on any ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces to create a consistent finish. After application, this metal paint will accomplish a impeccably satinwood surface that will look good as new for a long time. This 750ml tin contains enough paint to cover up to 9 m² on average. For maximum results, apply with a brush or roller. GoodHome Outdoor ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 4 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is resistant to ultraviolet, water, and rust, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new surfaces. Furthermore, our metal paint is water-based and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Suitable for Ferrous & non-ferrous metal
- Water resistant
- Resistant to rust
- Surface Preparation - The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 °C and 30 °C. 2 or 3 coats are recommended for best results using a brush or roller.
- Guarantee - 8 years
Features and benefits
- Can be applied direct to rust
- UV Resistant
- Quick Drying
- EUH208 Contains 1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(2H)-ONE. May produce an allergic reaction. EUH208 Contains REACTION MASS OF 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE AND 2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction. EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller