See more Paint
GoodHome Outdoor White Gloss Exterior Metal paint, 2.5L Tin
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Bring your home to life with the Outdoor exterior gloss metal paint from GoodHome. It is perfect for creating a real statement in your living space. White is a versatile colour that will add a contemporary feel to your space. The topcoat should be applied on any ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces to create a consistent finish. Use this metal paint to create an effortlessly gloss finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. This 2.5L tin contains enough paint to cover up to 30 m² on average. For top results, apply with a brush or roller. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 4 hours. Resistant to water, ultraviolet, and rust, it's suitable for use in your outdoor space. Not only that, but our metal paint is water-based and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Suitable for Ferrous & non-ferrous metal
- Water resistant
- Resistant to rust
- Surface Preparation - The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 °C and 30 °C. 2 or 3 coats are recommended for best results using a brush or roller.
- Guarantee - 8 years
Features and benefits
- Can be applied direct to rust
- UV Resistant
- Quick Drying
- EUH208 Contains 1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(2H)-ONE. May produce an allergic reaction. EUH208 Contains REACTION MASS OF 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE AND 2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction. EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller