See more BBQ's
GoodHome Owsley 3.0 Black 3 burner Gas Barbecue
- Grill dimensions: 207mm x 430mm x 3pcs
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- Comes with enamelled cast iron grid, porcelain enamelled oil collectors (x3), integrated side handle, gas bottle support, high performance burners and flame tamers, pins, lid with thermometer, multicooking set, small plancha, warming rack
- It is recommended to cover it with a BBQ cover while storing
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Owsley 3.0 gas barbecue is perfect if you enjoy cooking a wide range of dishes. The size of the grids make it easy to customise your barbecue by adding a plancha. The included multi-cooking set allows you to experiment with different cooking styles such as wok or pizza stone.
- The high-performance burners and flame tamers guarantee an efficient cooking performance by distributing the same temperature throughout the whole grill. The enamel coating stops anything from sticking to the grill, while the cast iron retains heat and transfers it efficiently to your food
- This oil collector is accessible from the front of the barbecue and easy to clean due to its finish and size. The grids are also easy to clean due to their size and the fact that they're dishwashable
- The side handle and 4 wheels make it easy to move the barbecue around and the gas bottle is easily attached to its designated area with a handy strap
- The 2 sideboards give you extra space for dishes and food preparation and the warming rack folds away easily when you aren't using it The integrated thermometer allows you to control the temperature
- The sideboard folds away easily when you don't need it, so that the barbecue takes up less space
|Manufacturer guarantee||10 years|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Gas cylinder size||13kg|
|Gas type||Butane & propane|
|Number of burners||3|
Jackburger - 5 days ago
I haven't yet fired this up so can't comment on the performance, but I agree with other reviews (since read) that the regulator won't fit on anything but a small cylinder. There is no 13Kg version that will fit, and as an all-year round user I feel I have joined the part-timers with a tiny supply that will have to be renewed regularly rather than once a year. Shame.
ValJen - 10 days ago
Did take a while to build but the packaging and instructions were great. All works well. We did have a problem with the regulator and our existing gas bottle but B&Q helped to sort it.
maca1888 - 29 days ago
The regulator is correct fits all calor gas propane Bottles any size thanks BBQ made my day works amazing.
Good with a few checks before you buy...
firthy81 - 1 month ago
Just a few TIPs for using this BBQ (its raining so I read the instructions)
Overall I would recommend if you are happy with the comments below:
1. As specified more than once in these reviews you'll need a different regulator if you want to use a 11kg propane gas bottle. The regulator supplied is for the smaller 6kg.
2. 11kg Gas is too large to sit inside the BBQ, 11kg sits fine on the floor with adquet hose length supplied.
3. BBQ has a built in ignitor for each burner so no need for battery or naked flame to light.
4. If you want to use the BBQ with a Pizza Stone or Wok\Sauce pan REMOVE crescent grill(s) AND the heat plates. i.e the two ^^ shaped metal parts that protect the flames from fat. Makes sense but I didn't do it first time and makes a big different to heating.
5. I have two pizza stones already but neither fitted so used with he outer crescent grills to make it stable.
6. Do not bother buying a Metal cleaning brush, it will scratch and damage the cooking grill\griddle. Instructions recommend hot water and mild cream cleaner with non-abrasive brush to clean.
7. Spray grill with cooking oil before using to prevent meat sticking.
8. Get a BBQ cover and shelter over winter if you want to prolong the life of this BBQ, personally I think it will last around 5 years if you look after it.
9. Would probably recommend buying the extra BBQ Grill you can interchange it with the Griddle if you are cooking for many.
Easy to build
shubb220 - 1 month ago
Easy to use step by step instructions and connected first time with my 5kg gas bottle no issues with regulator